As some of you may (or not) know Sarah and I are engaged. We have been for just over a week and we have been obviously talking about our wedding. Within the last week (or so) we’ve accomplished just a few different things.
- Found the photographer
- Found our Church and Pastor
- Have the venue picked out for the reception (not the food yet)
- Put our wedding bands in lay away (Thanks Shane Co.)
- Found the possible dress and tux/suit colors
- Found a place for invitations
- Have friends helping us find flowers and a cake decorator
- Setup a special surprise for our guests (you’ll just have to wait!)
Now, to some of you it may be a surprise that we’ve done all of this. However, what’s missing? Oh yea, could it possibly be the date of our wedding?
For whatever reason, it seems as though Sarah’s Medical School Program doesn’t want to work with us. While we have the ideal situation picked out, it’s hard to book anything without having a date.
Let’s just hope we get one soon.
Edit: As of 8/22/2011 at about 4pm this post isn’t nearly as relevant. Our date is now set!